14 September 2011

so, Malas dahh aku

betul. aku malas dah nak online facebook. bosann. budak yang hot je online okey, me? i'm not hot.
this time, aku remember one thing. hmpph, i hope that time will come again. hope our friendship will be like before. nope. it can't happen. my fool grammar. argh! who's care? like before, you always tell me your story, your problems and i just can let you borrow my ear. but time will always change and i know babes human also can change. but, i realize, it was me that tired and malas nak layan kau. malas nak tegur kau. oke, stop. maybe, kau tak rasa the changes, but i don't care. apa nak jadi, dah jadi punn. so, aku sedar bukan salah kau. maybe aku yang unperfect ni rasa tak layak nak kawan dengan kau. so, i stop. i can't. continued our friendship like before. althought i hope, you will act like nothing happened before but it will never ever terjadi woot. went hangout together, haha. memories, sometimes we have to throw it away from our minds.so, i dah buang kau. sorry. takde tempat untuk kau dalam senarai member aku. maybe, kita takde chemistry to be friend? maybe. you ever think it ever before? no kann? hha, it is enough. tiada guna kita kawan kalau each other tak faham antara satu sama lain. better we stop. dalam hidup, mereka datang dan pergi. so, my little hope, don't forget me as your friend before, don't forget my advise okey, don't forget my smile, don't forget my face, don't forget how much time that we ever through it before.

*my heart fall to pieces, yet i know, it is hard but what can i do.