19 July 2012

I'm coming home :)

yeay! esok, aku gerak balik rumah. tak saba nak jumpa keluarga. hehe. aku duduk sorang je dalam bilik je sekarang ni. roomate lain balik dah :'( hemm. takde orang pun nak temankan aku. nanges. hmmph. ohhhhh, tidak sabar nak 1st puasa with my beloved family! haha. I hope this will coming Ramadhan will bring me a lot of positive changes. And aku nak cari malam Lailatul Qadar tu.

Mesti masa puasa nanti Kesatria  tak de kawad. hehe, tapi tak best. hmmp. talk about Kesatria, I want to tell ya that I'm really addicted to that 'tutt' . haha, I'm kinda fanatic to him ;) Fyi, it's not that I love him or something like that, it's just I like the way he do something with the aura that I cannot tell you how the aura effects me very much. hehe. bagi aku dia tu sangat tegas. kuat marah hehe, tapi he really have the sense of humor. He likes to make jokes. and every time he do that, I will laugh very much. I really like his personality. My type! haha. It's not me the only one who adores him, I think all of my friends like him damn much. and kiteorang berebut dia tau! haha. I know no matter what we all do, we never get dia lahh! because he already have someone special. untunglahh gadis itu ;)

melodrama,
fateennurnadhira.